As businesses grow, meeting space away from the office becomes increasingly important. Whether you’re looking to provide a space for team building or to make an impression on clients, hiring meeting space away from your office can be a great way to make the most of your time and resources. Here are five reasons why you should consider hosting your next meeting in Granite Exchange.
- Professional environment – Meeting away from your office can provide a more professional environment. Our dedicated meeting space offers a distraction-free environment that’s ideal for presentations and collaboration. Additionally, it will help to create a more comfortable and inviting atmosphere for your guests.
- Refreshment options – We offer catering and refreshment options, making it convenient to provide light snacks and beverages for your guests. This can be a great way to show your appreciation to clients and employees alike.
- More flexibility – By renting meeting space away from your office, you’ll have the flexibility to choose a location that best suits your needs. Whether you’re looking for a space with state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment or one that’s accessible to public transportation, renting a space away from your office will give you more options.
- Cost savings – Meeting away from your office can also save you money. By renting a space, you’ll save on overhead costs associated with hosting meetings in your office, such as electricity, cleaning services, staff to manage the room and furniture costs.
- Increased productivity – Meeting away from your office can also help to increase productivity. By providing a distraction-free environment, you’ll be able to focus on the task at hand and get more done in less time. Additionally, it can be a great way to break up the monotony of the office and provide a change of scenery.
As you can see, there are many benefits to hiring meeting space away from your office. Whether you’re looking for a professional environment, refreshment options, more flexibility, cost savings, or increased productivity, renting a space in Granite Exchange can be a great way to make the most of your time and resources.
Nestled between Dublin and Belfast, Newry’s Granite Exchange offers the ultimate meeting room experience in bright, airy spaces where everything – right down to the bottled water on your table – is taken care of by our friendly staff.
Meeting rooms “being used by businesses of all sizes.”
Granite Exchange Managing Director Colleen O’Hare said the meeting rooms are being used frequently by businesses of all sizes.
“They tell us they love being able to use a bright, airy meeting room overlooking Newry’s historic canal, which divides the city into Counties Down and Armagh,” she explains.
With the popular coworking space located amongst some of Newry’s favourite coffee shops, mid-morning and mid-afternoon belly rumbles are taken care of too.
“You might look forward to your next meeting.”
Colleen says clients comment on how much they enjoy their meeting room experience, made even better by fresh, local catering.
“We place food menus on your desk, and our staff will order your lunch and deliver it to you.”
Colleen adds, “At Granite Exchange we want you to enjoy your experience and maybe for the first time ever, dare we say it, look forward to a meeting!”
To find out more about our meeting rooms and to check availability, click HERE.