Meeting Room Booking Agreement
This Agreement is made on the date of booking between: Between
(1) Granite Exchange (N.I.) LTD a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number NI649189 whose registered address is 5-6 Kildare Street, Newry, Down, BT34 1DQ (the Provider, we, us, or our); and
- In this Agreement, the following definitions apply:Agreement: The agreement upon the terms herein including any agreed amendment.Property: Granite Exchange, 5-6 Kildare Street, Newry, BT34 1DQ.
- We shall:a) Permit you to use the Room (or such other room as we may select) for the booking made.
- You must:a) keep the Room tidy;b) use the Room (or such other room as given by us) and any furniture and equipment in a reasonable manner;c) pay the Booking Fee at the time of booking plus VAT.
d) occupy the Room in a way that does not interfere with us or with any other occupiers of the Property. Any act or omission on the part of any of your employees is deemed to be the act or omission of you;
e) vacate the Room at the end of the Booking Period or on earlier determination of this Agreement;
f) indemnify us from and against all costs, losses claims and demands arising out of any breach by you of any of the terms of this Agreement.
- You must not:a) block or interfere with our right of possession and control of the Property;b) obstruct access to or within the Property;c) bring any office furniture into the Room or install or connect to any utility or electronic communications service in the Room except as permitted by us in writing in our absolute discretion;
d) change the Room or carry out any works in or to the Room;
e) unless required in an emergency, move any fire extinguishers;
f) cause any nuisance or inconvenience to us or any occupiers at the Property;
g) do anything that may bring the Property into disrepute;
h) display anything on the windows or doorways of the Property without our written consent;
i) cause any damage to the Room (or such other Room as we give you) or any furniture and equipment.
j) Cause any damage, nuisance or interference to us or any occupiers of the property in exercising your right to use the kitchen and WCs within the property.
k) Use the Room or any part thereof or permit the same to be used for any purpose other than that approved in writing by us.
- This Agreement is personal to you and is not capable of assignment.
- Where you are more than one natural or legal person, your liability is joint and several.
- This Agreement can be terminated:a) Immediately on notice from us to you in the event that the Property becomes unusable or inaccessible due to fire, explosion or any other cause, and any Booking Fee made by you before such notice must be repaid by us to you;b) Immediately upon notice from us to you in the event of you committing a breach of your obligations in this Agreement;
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of Northern Ireland and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Northern Ireland.